Do you meet the Screening Criteria?
- Credit & criminal background checks. We run soft credit checks.
- The application fee is $30 per application.
- Each person over the age of 18 must fill out a rental application.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicant must have a valid social security card.
- Current photo identification.
- Applicant must provide proof of income.
- Paycheck stubs, W-2, or SSI award letter, and last year’s signed tax records if you work for yourself, or get paid cash. Child support is not considered income.
- Your gross income must be at least 2.5 times the amount of rent.
- We will need the contact information for your current and previous rental history. Any negative reference from a prior landlord will cause you to be denied.
- If you have been convicted of a felony you will be denied.
- If an eviction has ever been filed against you in the past ten years regardless of the outcome you will be denied. You must show proof of good standing with landlord reference(s) within the last 10 years.
- If you have ever been sued in an attempt to obtain a money judgement against you within the last five years you will be denied. If a money judgement is older than 5 years must have legally satisfied it.
- Credit: Accounts in collection (excluding medical and student loans) will decline your application. You must have 3 or more accounts in good standing. Bankruptcies must be older than 1 year.
STEP 1 OF 2
Fill out and submit the application below.